This journey starts with you. You do not need to spend $1000’s of dollars to improve your credit scores. Many credit repair companies promise you great credit and you get stuck with the bill. You need a coach that can instruct you how to improve and maintain a good credit score. You can see that 35% of your credit score is your payment history. Credit repair companies focus on repairing your negative credit which represents 35% of your credit score. At Ideal Credit we work on the remaining 65%. We help you get new credit (10%), we will diversify your credit (10%), lengthen your credit history (15%) and the largest percentage is keeping your credit balances as low as possible (30%). We can work together to improve your credit.