It’s no secret that wealth disparity is on the rise.
Every year, the rich get richer and the middle class gets squeezed. In this day and age, young people can’t afford to repeat the financial mistakes made by their parents. Thankfully, there is a way for the middle class of today to build wealth and be happy. This practical guide will lead you through the life-long journey of financial independence, free from money-related stress and empowered to live life the way you want.
In Building Wealth And Being Happy: A Practical Guide to Financial Independence, you’ll learn:
* How to have a positive, healthy relationship with money
* How to slowly get rich over many years and retire early
* How to budget and save money
* Whether you should use a financial advisor
* Whether you should rent or buy the place you live in
* Whether you should partake in socially responsible and green investments